Monday, October 17, 2011

"Scrambled Egg: Poems and Other Confessions" now on Amazon!

Scrambled Egg: Poems and Other Confessions

Click on the link above to find my new book over at Amazon. It never gets old seeing your personal creation listed on the largest online store in the world.

Been feeling the need to sequester myself in a lone room somewhere and write. I feel like I have lots of things I want to say, but no time to actually set aside for it. Perhaps that is an option for my vacation...perhaps I can convince some loved ones to give me a room of my own to hole up in for a night and burn a hole through my notebook with my pen.

Even though you can buy my book at Amazon, I want to strongly recommend that you buy it directly from the publisher, Lulu.com. You will be supporting me better as a writer and supporting my future work. Every penny counts and I want to earn it by doing what I love most. So even though it is more widely available now, get it from the source.