Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Another big milestone for the old blog.

I did some quick research before posting this.  On October 2nd, 2011, at 3:24pm, this blog reached its first thousand views.  I am happy to report to you that as of April 7th, 2014, it reached 8000 views.

I am very humble right now.  Thank you so much for your continued support, encouragement and ego strokes over the last nine years.  I really wish I had more time to write and share what I have with you.  I've been reading so much these days, at least I've been able to do that.  I am deep into my fascination with Jack Kerouac and Neal Cassady.  They draw me in stronger than when I discovered Anais Nin or Sylvia Plath.  Hope that gives you an idea how much of an impact Jack and Neal are already having upon me.

My Facebook page is very close to reaching its first milestone as well.  It is at 99 likes right now.   If you are on FB, please visit me here and be sure to like and share me to your friends.