Thursday, April 9, 2015

In two days

I'll be having a little "coming out" party this coming Saturday.

No, not THAT kind of "coming out" party.

It's my first official book party.  It's online, so all of you can be there.  It will run from 11am to 7pm, possibly later depending on the turnout.  I'll be laying it all out for you to see.  Poems, links, excerpts, sneak peeks, even contests to win some of my books in eBook format.  I will also be stepping aside as host and let some of my friends steal the spotlight for a while, though I should be around.

Click here to go to the event page on FB, which is where the party will be held.

My co-hosts for this occasion are (NOT listed here in order of appearance) Mary Froehlich Gibbs, Michael G. Stone, Robert Niswander, and Beverly Cialone.  Between them we have a wide range of artistry in store for you.

Won't you come to my little party?