Potential buyers PLEASE be aware!

Heads up everyone!  Thanks to a friend of mine, I became aware of an issue that hopefully will be temporary.

Since I moved my books over to Amazon yesterday and terminated my account with Lulu, it could take a few days for the new editions to be live on Amazon.  In the meantime, my old listings are still live, and chances are great that if you try to order one of my books now, it might be the wrong edition!

I have contacted Amazon about removing the defunct editions, or at least marking them as out of print.  If somehow they don't take action, I have made the note as an editorial review.  It just makes no sense to sell a product that no longer exists 🤷🏻‍♀️

In the meantime, until things settle, I very highly urge anyone who wants to buy my books right now, to buy the KINDLE edition.  Not only is it cheaper, but you will for sure be getting the correct edition.

Otherwise, you need to look closely at the product information (see pics below for examples) to make sure you’re buying the right edition.  Any of my books with Lulu listed as publisher is no longer being printed as of yesterday!  Make sure it says “Independently published” instead, or if the previews shows it as being the second edition.


Do not buy if you see Lulu listed as publisher ☝


Buy this one instead ☝



Any questions?  Let me know in the comments.


EDITED TO ADD:  As of 11/23, the old editions all have a note under Editorial Reviews that state the following:



Comments

Popular Posts